As those of you who signed up on the F5 mailing list before September 9th know, F5 started selling super-secret advance ticket sales at the early bird price of $200 ($150 for students). Now we’ve sold out of our advance tickets, and we’re opening up early bird tickets to the general public. Hooray!
Due to the economics of pulling off an event like F5, we only have a limited number of early bird tickets available. Based on how quickly the advance tickets sold, I can tell we’re going to sell out of the early bird tickets fast. Grab yours before they’re gone:
We’re really excited about how rapidly we’re selling tickets. It seems people are as hungry for F5 as we are. We can’t wait to meet you all here in New York for an event that we hope will change your life forever.
WHY SHOULD YOU GO TO F5?
- To be inspired
- To be surprised
- To dream
- To meet people who share your passion for creativity
- To be reminded of how your vision can change the world
F5 is founded on the belief that true change occurs when you look outside your world and explore new horizons. The festival fosters creative collisions—unexpected insights from sources you didn’t see coming. The goal is nothing less than to change the way you think about your work and your life.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Two-days of inspiring presentations and discussions that will alter the way you think about work, life and everything in between
- Practical workshops from world-class talent
- An international showcase of cutting-edge artwork and design
- A relaxing bar/lounge to recharge your batteries and make new friends
- A reason to visit New York City, one of the great creative centers of the world
- An amazing after-party